Thursday, July 2, 2009

New Room

I just moved to a new apartment in Clinton Hill, Brooklyn. It's a beautiful red building and my roommate and I now happily occupy the top level. The bedroom that I moved from in Manhattan was small and dark, as was the whole apartment, come to think of it. Great location, not so great apartment. I now have more light and space than I know what to do with. Tough situation, isn't it? I'm planning on taking some time to decorate cheaply and think these rooms offer some pretty inspiration..





(Images from Living Etc)

3 comments:

  1. I really like the first image, particularly the combination of open space and the white...

    Hope decorating is going well.

    Candy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! Those little pops of bright color are so pretty. Still working on my place..

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog