Tuesday, July 21, 2009

The Fartorialist



(via The Sartorialist)

While I regularly browse The Sartorialist web site, I can't help but think that while beautiful, the people start to look the same after a while. The trends start becoming repetitive and unoriginal. It seems that only wealthy people in the fashion industry get photographed, and I wish he'd mix it up a little more. Maybe include people that have re-purposed or made their own clothes altogether? I don't make any clothes myself, but wish I could and have nothing but respect and admiration for people who possess those skills. I could just be bitter because I've sworn off buying clothes for a while, but it's always nice to be inspired by things that are actually attainable for most of us. I still love Scott Schuman and think he's very talented, but I couldn't help but chuckle over The Fartorialist.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the chuckle!

    I've linked back:)

    Love,

    The Fartorialist

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog