Monday, August 17, 2009

Decorating madness

I think I've mentioned this before, but I recently moved - as in over a month ago now and am still trying to figure out what will work best for my apartment decorating wise. As I get older, I realize I care more about the places I live and making them comfortable and uniquely my (and my roommate's) space. I've never been a huge decorator, always preferring a simple and clean look over lots of kick knacks and clutter, but never quite knowing what exactly my style was. Romantic? Modern? Vintage? Shabby Chic? (oh god, I hope not shabby chic) So, my goal is to make the most of a spacious (for New York standards) apartment and bedroom that will make me happy without breaking the bank. Below are some rooms I'd be head over heels to hang out in.


(image via Style Files)




(images via Emma's Design Blog)

1 comment:

Search This Blog