Thursday, June 11, 2009

Free Food


(image via The New York Times)

The New York Times Frugal Traveler blog did a write up of all the restaurants and bars around the city that offer free food. Seeing as I enjoy pinching pennies time and again, I was kind of excited. I mean, most people I know are already fully aware of the free pizza you get at select dive bars in Brooklyn when you purchase a beer. It's mostly just a huge piece of crust with a little bit of cheese, but who cares, it's free! Read the article to discover grub (other than pizza) that you can munch on with any kind of happy hour drink. I'm keeping a list..

2 comments:

  1. I'll keep track so that when I get to visit New York I'll know where to go eat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please do! There are plenty of them..

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog